CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 23 January 2009

survey wooot!

The Ultimate Get To Know You Survey

STATISTICS
Name?: Stacey Louise Bailey
Birthplace?: Lewisham
Current Location?: Sam's sofa
Hometown?: Maidstone
Nationality?: British
Eye Color?: Blue
Hair Color?: Black-ish
Height?: 5'5
Glasses or contacts?: neither
Piercings or tattoos?: both!
Single or taken:?: Single but married ;)
Siblings names (if any)?: Jaimie, Lintie-Michelle, Peter, Yasmine, James
Right Handed or Left Handed?: Right mainly but I'm good with both
Any pets?: Nope
Your greatest strength?: Creativity
Your Weakness?: self-consciousness
Your parents names?: Mick and Doreen
FAVORITES
Favorite color?: All of them
Favorite flower?: snapdragons
Favorite college basketball team?: who cares?!
5 favorite movies and one you wouldn't want anyone to find out about?: I am Sam, Superbad, P.S I love you, Saw II, Connie and Carla....Titanic!!
Favorite holiday?: L.A!
Favorite physical feature on yourself?: The little mole on my face...ha!
Your favorite pizza toppings?: Just LOTS of cheese
Favorite alcoholic drink of choice?: Pernod
Favorite guilty pleasure?: Alcohol and hot sex
Your favorite lunch meat?: chicken
Favorite non-sexual thing to do with a girl/guy?: cuddle/ just make eachother laugh!
Favorite place to eat a romantic dinner?: outside under the stars
Favorite season?: Summer
Favorite cartoon character?: Tigger
Your favorite food?: Dunno....there are too many!
Favorite Ice cream flavor?: Chocolate and Vanilla, and Cookie dough!
Favorite subject(s) in school?: Chemistry
Favorite candy?: Don't really eat much...but I like millions!
Favorite breakfast cereal?: coco pops/frosties
Favorite person in your life?: Sam! ha :P And all of my lovely family
Favorite book of all time?: The da vinci code, Harry potter
Favorite song?: it always changes....atm Fighter by Christina Aguilera
You favorite park?: Theme Park?? Disney World!!
Favorite place to be?: L.A or anywhere with you my dahling! ;)
Your favorite sport to watch on TV?: ew...nothing. Oh wait Ice Skating!
Favorite TV show (Still running or ended)?: Heroes!! I love Buffy too and the News...lol
Your Favorite number?: 4
Your favorite letter(s) of the alphabet?: S & Z
Favorite fast food restaurant?: McDonalds!
Who is your favorite Disney Princess?: Belle...and Jasmine
What would you consider your favorite T.V. station?: e4
Favorite names for a son?: Hayden, Cameron, Shai
What about favorite names for a daughter?: Kaida...I have lots more but can't remember any now!
What is your favorite part of your life right now?: The fact that I've met my (Non lesbian) soul mate and everything isn't crap!
WHICH DO YOU PREFER
Chocolate or Vanilla?: Chocolate
Alcoholic or non?: Alcohol all the way baby! My poor liver
Long relationships or one night stand?: both :)
Scary movies or comedies?: Comedies
Short or long hair?: both!
Croutons or bacon bits?: croutons
Beach or lake?: Beach
Cowboys or Indians?: Indians
Cops or Robbers?: Robbers!
Single or Group Dates?: Group as long as it's with Sam!
McDonalds or Burger King?: Mcdonalds :)
Pepsi or Coke:: Pepsi max if it's diet....Coke if it's not
Starbucks or elsewhere?: Costa :P
Dogs or cats?: Dogs
Jay Leno or David Letterman?: whatever
DO YOU's
Do you smoke?: Nope
Do you sing?: of course
Do you want to get married?: one day
Do you believe in yourself?: I do now!
Do you get along with your parents?: Most of the time
Do you go to church?: pffft hell no
Do you want children?: yep
Do you drink?: YES!
Do you like to travel by plane?: Love it
Do you still watch cartoons on Saturday morning?: yeah!! well Saturday afternoon....I'm never up in the morning usually!
Do you have a teddy bear?: yeah a few
Do you like thunderstorms?: If I'm indoors I love them
Do you play an instrument?: yeah! Piano mostly
Do you think Jesus is great?: lol
Do you have any friends of the gay preference?: yeah lots
Do you consider yourself a party person or more apt to stay at home?: PARRRRRTAY!
HAVE YOU EVER
Have you ever fired a gun?: not a proper one
Have you ever loved someone?: yeah
Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to?: lol all the time!
Have youe ever been with someone of the same sex?: not like that but I have kissed a girl (And I liked iiiit! ;) Just kidding)
Have you ever get so drunk you don't remember the entire night?: err most weekends
Have you ever cried for no reason?: Lots
Have you ever cut your own hair?: Lots!
Have you ever skipped school?: Lots!!!
Have you ever bungee jumped?: No I kinda want to tho
Have you ever punched someone?: a few times!
Have you ever been arrested?: :S one time
Have you ever broken into someone's house?: Not to steal stuff...
Have you ever participated in a crime without getting caught?: yessss!
SOMETHING A LITTLE MORE MATURE
List your top fears:: Losing the people I love, getting fat, spiders, heights, wet teabags
What bill do you hate paying the most?: All of them
What did you want to be when you were growing up?: Famous! Or an archaeologist, or a translator
How many colleges did you attend?: 1
What errand/chore do you despise?: none of them really
A secret that you wouldn't mind everyone knowing?: OOoooh I dunno. I'm married to a girl!
How many joints pop when you get out of bed in the morning?: my back and my knees
What is the biggest amount of money you have made from a yard sale?: £50 at a boot fair...haha
What do you get every time you go into a Wal-Mart?: I'm gonna say ASDA instead...I get a blank book and some pens!
What are your views on marriage?: Do it!
What Hollywood star do you think resembles you best?: Looks wise?? Errm....I dunno! Amy Lee I guess but she's not hollywood.
Who from high school would you like to run into?: My friend Fran...miss her!
Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?: Ugh most of them.
If you could get away with it, who would you kill?: Nobody. I could never kill someone. I'd get someone else to do it though! And probably one of my exes and Osama Bin Laden if I found him!
What famous person dead or alive would you like to have dinner with?: Christina Aguilera!! Omg
How do you want to die?: peacefully and painlessly in my sleep
What do you want to achieve in life?: fame and happiness
How many jobs have you had?: a million
At this point in life, would you rather start a new career or relationship?: career
Number of drugs you have taken?: haha...several
Your most missed memory?: being in L.A
What are your first thoughts upon waking up?: today is gonna rock!
What goal would you like to achieve this year?: world domination. Or fame with our music!
Who would you like to see right now?: Sam. Oh wait there she is!
Are you still friends with your ex's?: a couple of em
What books are you reading (if any)?: None right now. I did start one called Manic about someone with bipolar but I've stopped it for a while
What are your regrets?: No regrets. Just life!
What song best describes your love life?: YMCA....just kidding! I don't bloody know. Something crap!
SOME RANDOM QUESTIONS
Who do you stalk on MySpace?: Christina Aguilera...Lol...and Sam Honey!!
Do you cheer for the bad guy?: Sometimes :P The good guy has to win
What do you want when you are sick?: a hug!
What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?: Radio 1
Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?: in my mouth?!
What country would you most like to visit?: America/Australia
How many pillows do you sleep with?: 1 but I put my head under it
What is the best way you document your life?: with music and pictures
WHAT'S THE FIRST THING THAT COMES TO MIND WHEN YOU HEAR....
Love and Romance...: Hot Sex
Music...: Sam
School...: ew
Politics...: ew!
The internet...: yay

Take This Survey | Search Surveys | MySpace Surveys
Survey found on Bzoink

0 comments: