CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 28 December 2007

Borrrrrrrrrrrring

So, today I have done....nothing! I hate doing nothing!
I got up at 3pm because I couldn't sleep until 6:30am, how awful is that?! I'm going to make a point of going to bed before midnight tonight and getting up before midday tomorrow. I must do something. I don't have any money but I'm thinking of having a little look around the sales tomorrow... Might get a dress for new year's eve.
I've just been on the phone with Andrea for almost an our and my ears are so hot! Lol, sometimes I wish we recorded our conversations because they're really funny!

Here is a pic of our xmas tree, it's dying really fast now...probably cos of the weight of the 3 sets of lights and masses of baubles and tinsel covering it. It's still damn pretty tho...except for the lack of presents underneath, how sad!


That's about it for today, I'm really boring...sorry! Hopefully something interesting will have happened tomorrow so I'll have something decent to write. Over and out! XoxoxX

Word of the day: Monomania
monomania \mon-uh-MAY-nee-uh; -nyuh\, noun:
1. Pathological obsession with a single subject or idea.
2. Excessive concentration of interest upon one particular subject or idea.

0 comments: