CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 6 April 2008

Touring!!!

On Tour!!
Oh my goshhh it's been so long since I last wrote in here. I haven't had the internet because we've been touring but I just had the bright idea that I could write this on my laptop in the Van (I'm on my way from Cornwall to Somerset) and then just post it when I get home!
I could have written in between the gigs last week but I was SO tired I didn't get around to it. Our band is called "Demand" and we switch between a trio and a four-piece band depending on whether the venues want a guitar player or not. We have a new guitar player this year called Lewis who's really sweet and a lil bit shy but great on stage :)...Ok So, what I'm gonna do is post a few separate posts to make them a bit easier to read.

0 comments: