CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday 6 February 2008

Jam nite etc!

Hiii!
Just a little post about Jam nite cos I haven't written much about that in here before! Basically it's on every Monday night at a local pub called the Lower Bell Inn and a group of musicians (including my dad usually) set up their stuff, play a few songs and then invite others to get up and have a go. It's a great night and you always see so much talent up there (among some nutters! lol). That's actually where I met my lovely friend Sonia and sang with her! Me and my Dad went up there this Monday just gone and had a great time. Matt and Andrea came up too and Matt got up and did some drumming and he was great! Then I sang a song at the end but I was a lil bit drunk and it was crap! Lol...shouldn't have done that!
There's a fantastic musician up there called Paul Jobson up there, he's in the pic below with my dad and I....it's rare to get 3 keyboard players together in one photo! Lookin forward to next monday :D (Also below are some pretty scenery pics I took while on a walk yesterday)







xoxoxx

0 comments: