CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 21 February 2008

To pass the time!

I thought I'd just make a random post because I'm too tired to do the proper one I was gonna do but my blog's being neglected so I'm doing this instead of nothing! I've got a day off tomorrow, which is cool but I'd love the extra money! Hopefully I'll go out tomorrow night, or Saturday at least because I'm getting SO bored and haven't drank alcohol for a whole month tomorrow! That's mental for me, but good in some ways (For my liver...ha!).
I'm planning on having a really good day of exercising tomorrow, I might even walk all the way to maidstone, then go swimming! (I'm gonna try!). Anyways, I'll either update tomorrow or Saturday, depending on whether I go out tomorrow :P
xoxoxx

0 comments: